Believing Riders Have Equal Rights On The Road
For more than 50 years, The Floyd Law Firm has helped thousands of motorcycle riders in St. Louis and the surrounding area get back on their feet after an accident. The common thread through all of these accidents is that riders pay the price for driver negligence, and it is significant.
Were you injured in a motorcycle accident in Missouri or southern Illinois? Protect your claim and call us at 314-492-6958 for your free consultation with an attorney.
Riders Are Exposed To Significant Injuries, Even In Fender Benders
Motorcycle riders and car drivers share an equal right to the road, but they do not have equal protection in a motor vehicle accident. Riders are much more exposed to injury, even in seemingly minor collisions.
You can wear the best helmet and protective gear available on the market, but your safety depends on the other drivers around you. Unfortunately, other drivers do not always pay attention or exercise due care. It is you who suffers serious injuries in an accident, including:
- Open- and closed-head injuries such as concussions or traumatic brain injury
- Road rash that can lead to permanent scarring or serious infections
- Temporary or permanent nerve damage known as “biker’s arm”
- Damage to legs caused by falling under the bike or getting thrown from it
- Neck or spinal cord damage that could result in paralysis
- Muscle damage, including permanent loss of mobility
- Internal bleeding or damage to organs in the abdomen
- Fatal injuries
Get The Compensation You Deserve With No Upfront Costs
Speaking with a lawyer sooner rather than later is always best after a motorcycle accident. We believe you should be able to focus on your recovery or your loved ones, which is why we do everything we can to make obtaining compensation easier.
We offer free initial consultations and will meet you at your home or in the hospital. We advance all litigation costs and charge you only if we recover compensation through settlement or jury verdict.