St. Louis Premises Liability AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
Discuss the possibility of filing a claim with our St. Louis premises liability attorneys at The Floyd Law Firm today. We are knowledgeable and compassionate personal injury attorneys who can help you protect your legal rights.
If you were injured while on someone else’s property in St. Louis, Missouri, the owner of the property may be financially responsible for damages caused by your injury. In Missouri, the law holds property owners accountable for injuries that arise out of a defect or dangerous condition on the premises.
What Makes Us the Right Choice?
- You can trust us with even the most complicated premises liability claim. We have successfully resolved personal injury cases of all types on behalf of our clients.
- We stand by the belief that we founded our law firm in 1959: a legal practice is a service, not a business. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service.
- Our St. Louis premises liability attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means you will only owe us attorney’s fees if and when we win your case.
What Is a Premises Liability Claim?
A premises liability claim is a type of civil lawsuit that can be filed for injuries and accidents that occur on a dangerous property. It is a claim for financial compensation based on the argument that the property owner could have prevented the accident with a reasonable amount of care and prudence.
Premises liability claims consist of the following legal elements:
- The defendant was the owner or controller of the property at the time of the accident.
- A dangerous condition, hazard, or defect existed on the property.
- The defendant knew or reasonably should have known about the dangerous condition.
- The defendant failed to remedy the condition or warn visitors about a known risk.
- A lawful visitor suffered an injury because of a property defect or dangerous condition.
- The victim sustained compensable damages as a result of the accident or his or her injuries.
To find out if you have grounds to file a premises liability claim in St. Louis after a harmful accident on public or private property, contact the St. Louis premises liability attorneys at The Floyd Law Firm. We will listen to your accident story, investigate your case and determine if it has merit. If so, we will help you seek fair and full financial compensation for your injuries and all related losses.
Common Types of Premises Liability Cases in Missouri
Premises liability claims can be filed in Missouri after a number of accidents on someone else’s property. At The Floyd Law Firm, we help clients with all types of injuries and illnesses from various property defects. Common examples include:
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bite injuries or animal attacks
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Staircase accidents
- Swimming pool accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Inadequate security
- Parking lot accidents
- Exposure to dangerous materials
- Daycare center and school accidents
- Playground accidents
Our attorneys have helped clients with broken bones, hip fractures, concussions, traumatic brain injuries, back and neck injuries, soft-tissue and muscle damage, and other serious injuries collect compensation for premises liability accidents. You can trust us to go up against a property owner and his or her insurance company on your behalf.
Contact Our St. Louis Premises Liability Lawyers Today
If you or a loved one was seriously injured in an accident that occurred on someone else’s property, contact the attorneys at The Floyd Law Firm for legal advice and assistance. We can help you understand and protect your rights.
We care about our clients and are committed to obtaining the case results that they deserve. Learn more today during a free, no-obligation case consultation with our St. Louis premises liability attorney. Call (314) 863-4114.