Get The Workers’ Comp Benefits You Deserve
A job provides income that you rely on in life. Yes, it helps you pay for the necessities, from food to keeping the lights on, but it does more. It allows you to fund leisure activities that give you joy. It can provide a sense of pride for you and security for your family. Being unable to work due to an injury is difficult personally and financially.
At The Floyd Law Firm, we believe in helping you get through this difficult time in your life. Our goal is to help you get the full compensation you deserve as quickly and with as little stress as possible. We have accomplished this goal time and again for thousands of clients over more than 50 years.
Getting Benefits Is Not A ‘Do-It-Yourself’ Process
You do not need an attorney to file a claim, but workers’ compensation can be a tricky, complicated process. Bad things can happen when you don’t know what you are doing. The rules, restrictions and limitations can depend on many factors, including where you were injured, on the Missouri or Illinois side of St. Louis.
In your free initial consultation with a lawyer, you can begin answering important questions such as:
- Does my illness or injury qualify for benefits?
- Does my employer have workers’ compensation insurance?
- What if my job is dangerous, like working on a construction site?
- Can I choose my own doctor or change doctors?
- What types of benefits am I entitled to receive when I am injured?
- How long will the process take?
- Will I be paid in a lump sum or over time?
- When will I get my first check?
- Can I sue the company if my supervisor or a co-worker caused the accident?
- Can I file a workers’ comp claim and personal injury claim?
- Will I lose my job if I file a claim for benefits?
We Believe Getting Legal Advice Should Never Come At A Cost
Many people believe that “talk to a lawyer” is synonymous with “expensive.” It is not. We offer free initial consultations, advance all costs and take a percentage fee only if we win your case.
Call us at 314-492-6958 or send us your information to schedule a free consultation with one of our attorneys.