St. Peters Personal Injury AttorneyRequest Free Consultation
The St. Peters personal injury lawyers at The Floyd Law Firm is on your side to help. Our mission is to hold negligent parties accountable for their actions by seeking maximum compensation on your behalf. Contact us today for a free case review online or by calling (314) 863-4114.
Why Hire The Floyd Law Firm for Your St. Peters Injury Case?
A personal injury is a life-changing event. You or a loved one are likely facing pain and mounting medical bills as you navigate your new normal. The Floyd Law Firm can help. We’ve won millions in successful settlements and jury verdicts for past clients, and we can help you as well.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
After sustaining any type of personal injury, contact our St. Peters personal injury attorneys. We can collect evidence and build a strong case to help you recover financial compensation.
Here are some other examples of personal injury cases that you could experience:
- Premises Liability Cases involve injuries sustained by individuals due to hazardous conditions or negligence on someone else’s property.
- Pedal Cyclists and Pedestrian Cases pertain to accidents or injuries suffered by cyclists or pedestrians, typically caused by negligent drivers.
- Wrongful Death Cases are legal actions filed on behalf of a deceased individual, typically by family members, who seek compensation for their death.
- Medical Malpractice Cases arise when healthcare professionals fail to provide a standard level of care, leading to harm, injury, or wrongful death to their patients.
- Product Liability Cases deal with injuries or damages caused by defective or unsafe products, holding manufacturers, distributors, or sellers accountable.
- Workers’ Compensation Cases involve workplace injuries or illnesses, where employees seek benefits and compensation through the workers’ compensation system. A workers’ compensation-related case can also involve when employers deny valid claims and when a workers’ compensation case could constitute a workplace injury case outside the system.
Types of Personal Injuries
Unlike many states, Missouri has defined what a catastrophic personal injury means in statute (Revised Statutes of Missouri 538.205). In Missouri, a catastrophic injury is defined as permanent quadriplegia, permanent paraplegia, permanent vision loss, a brain injury that causes permanent impairment, and irreversible organ failure.
Brain injuries refer to any damage or trauma sustained by the brain due to negligence. These injuries can range from mild concussions to severe traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), causing cognitive, physical, and emotional impairments.
Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injuries involve damage to the spinal cord, resulting in partial or complete loss of motor function, sensation, and bodily control. These injuries often lead to permanent disabilities and significantly impact the victim’s quality of life.
Burns are injuries caused by heat, chemicals, electricity, or radiation that damage the skin and underlying tissues. Burns can yield physical pain, disfigurement, scarring, loss of limb, and long-term medical complications.
Contact a St. Peters Personal Injury Attorney from The Floyd Law Firm Today
The Floyd Law Firm is dedicated to providing individualized attention and support to each client. Our client’s success stories are likely why 90% of our client base is made up of referrals from past clients.
Work with one of Missouri’s most highly rated personal injury firms. Call us at (314) 863-4114 or contact us online to book a free case review with our St. Peters injury lawyers today.