Construction Workers Deserve Maximum Benefits
Yes, some jobs are more dangerous than others. There is an inherent risk for injury when you operate heavy machinery, use hazardous chemicals or complete work high above street level. At The Floyd Law Firm in St. Louis, we believe that an increased level of risk should only be cause for greater attention to safety, not an excuse for injury.
Since 1959, our lawyers have worked tirelessly to help injured construction workers obtain benefits in Missouri and southern Illinois. If you were injured, we know that you need workers’ compensation benefits to help pay your bills and provide for your family. We also believe you deserve the maximum benefits available for the long hours and hard work you put into the job day after day.
The Floyd Law Firm can represent you and guide you through the process to obtain benefits after any construction-related injury or illness, which could include:
- Falls from scaffolding, roofs, ladders or cranes
- Injuries caused by falling objects or debris
- Accidents involving heavy machinery or equipment
- Crushing injuries that occur when workers become trapped between or under vehicles
- Burns, smoke inhalation and other harm resulting from fires and explosions
- Broken bones, internal bleeding and other injuries caused by building or trench collapses
- Injuries caused by defective or dangerous machinery
- Heat stroke or hypothermia
- Lead poisoning
- Respiratory diseases such as pneumoconiosis or mesothelioma
- Fatal accidents
If you were injured at a construction site, but do not work there, you may still have a claim for compensation under personal injury law.
Were You Involved In A Construction Accident? Call Us Today.
Anyone injured in a construction accident deserves to speak with an attorney about his or her rights, which is why we offer free initial consultations. When you become our client, we never charge a penny unless we win your case.
Call us at 314-492-6958 to schedule your free consultation. You can also send us your information, and we will contact you.