Mark’s success began early when he made Dean’s list in 1992 while receiving his law degree from the University of Tulsa. In his first year of practice, he was awarded a $1.96 million jury verdict and has since established a history of successfully receiving a number of 7-figure verdicts and settlements, including a $5 million dollar workers’ compensation and third-party negligence verdict.
He went on to become the youngest personal injury lawyer in St. Louis to receive an “A” rating for ability from Martindale-Hubbell. Many of his Worker’s compensation awards have been noted as some of the most important such cases in Missouri.
After more than 25 years in practice, he is now considered one of the most respected and capable attorneys in his field. Like his father, Mark has 98% recovery success rate on claims he’s handled to completion.
Honors and Awards
- “A” Rating the highest rating possible by Martindale-Hubble
- Attorney of the Year, Professional Hockey Players Association
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Missouri, Member
- Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- NFL Players Association, Panel Attorney
- Professional Hockey Players Association, Panel Attorney