Fenton Car Accident LawyerRequest Free Consultation
Have you or a loved one been seriously hurt due to a car accident, and another driver was to blame? If so, you could be eligible for compensation due to this event – and a Fenton car accident attorney from The Floyd Law Firm can help.
Get started with us by scheduling a free, no-obligation car accident case review. You can call (314) 863-4114 or book it online today.
Why Choose Our Fenton Car Accident Attorneys?
The father-son legal team of Walter and Mark Floyd have been a part of the Fenton community for decades, bringing justice to all of those who experience the pain and frustration of a car accident in which they weren’t at fault. In fact, The Floyd Law Firm team has successfully won jury verdicts and settlements for car accidents ranging from 1.96 million dollars to hundreds of thousands.
So time is of the essence when working on your car accident case. Contact our Fenton accident lawyers today to get started.
Causes of Car Accidents
As the National Highway Safety Traffic Administration (NHSTA)’s research team discovered, 94% of motor vehicle accidents occur due to driver error.
Driver-error-related situations that could contribute to a car accident include the following:
- Drunk or Inebriated Driving (DUI)
- Inattentive or Distracted Driving
- Illegal Road Maneuvers
- Ignoring Road Signs or Signals
- Abrupt Braking or Stops
Besides driver error, several other situations may give rise to legal action following a car accident. These negligent situations can include:
- Unmarked Hazards
- Falling or Unsecured Cargo
- Malfunctioning Vehicle
- Defective Road Signs or Signals
Types Of Car Accidents
If a car accident involves another vehicle, there are multiple kinds of accidents, which all have varying degrees of severity.
- Rear-end collision: This occurs when one vehicle strikes the back of another vehicle, often due to sudden stops, tailgating, or distracted driving.
- T-bone (or side-impact) collision: This happens when the front of one vehicle crashes into the side of another, typically at intersections or when one driver fails to yield the right of way.
- Head-on collision: This accident involves two vehicles colliding front-end to front-end, often resulting from wrong-way driving, overtaking maneuvers, or loss of control.
- Sideswipe collision: This accident occurs when two vehicles traveling in the same direction make contact with each other’s sides, typically due to lane changing without proper clearance.
- Rollover accident: This accident takes place when a vehicle tips onto its side or roof, often due to high-speed turns, sudden swerving, or top-heavy vehicles.
If any of the above situations and types of accidents have happened to you, we urge you to contact the Fenton personal injury lawyers at The Floyd Law Firm for your free, no-obligation consultation today.
Contact a Fenton Car Accident Lawyer at The Floyd Law Firm
At The Floyd Law Firm, we’re passionate about helping make the wrong you experienced as right as possible. We channel our passion for the law to seek maximum compensation in your Fenton car accident case.
Work with a committed Fenton car accident attorney. Book your free car accident case review today by calling (314) 863-4114 or contacting us online. We never take a cent in compensation unless we win your case